ACT Master Class
18 Hour Comprehensive Course
Increase in score or money back *
-Students who need a cost-effective and comprehensive test prep program.
-Students aiming to maximize scores on all test sections
Full Year Access to ACT Learning Portal with thousands of drills, video solutions, and custom quizzes
Unlimited proctored practice tests with detailed score reports
500-page downloadable workbook with lessons and drills
This 18-hour ACT class covers specific strategies for all components of the ACT including English, Math, Reading, Science, and the optional essay. Ample practice and targeted skill building drills along with practice on official timed ACT exams. Advice on ACT goal setting, score reporting, and general test-taking strategy helps to reduce test anxiety. Students are assigned weekly homework and full-length practice tests to reinforce learning!
What’s Included in this ACT Class
- Full-Length Proctored Tests: Full-length practice tests offered every week to fit your busy schedule. Students receive instant scoring and analysis of key areas of need. And, all of our families may sit for our monthly practice tests throughout the entire year!
- Full-Year Access to Student Learning Portal: Thousands of drills and skills all tailored to your student’s needs, along with video solutions for every problem! Students can also track progress and weakness in all drills and practice tests. Custom quizzes and skill area worksheets provide even more opportunities for targeted practice. Students have one-year access!
- Curriculum: Our proprietary downloadable 500-page workbook breaks down skills into manageable bite-sized lessons and provides thousands of drills!
- Recorded Sessions: Never miss a class! All sessions are recorded!
- Instructors: 25 years of experience helping students achieve their goals. Highly effective and experienced experts will be your guides and make the test prep program surprisingly enjoyable- and effective.
- Guarantee: If your scores do not improve, you will receive a full refund, less the $125 curriculum fee. * Students must complete 80% of the homework and attend or watch 100% of recorded sessions. Students must also attend 2 full-length practice tests. Score improvements are based on initial diagnostic tests to the first official exam score.
ACT Master Class Plus
Our most popular program. The program provides 6 hours of private tutoring in addition to the group class. This allows students ample time for 1:1 instruction to refine their skills. Tutoring sessions are generously discounted for all class participants.
Attend Monday and Wednesday sessions only if you need to improve just your Math and Science scores! This option includes the complete curriculum and online learning portal.
Attend Tuesday and Thursday sessions only if you need to improve just your English and Reading scores! This option includes the complete curriculum and online learning portal.
Our ACT Tutors:
Crystal TsuiB.S Chemical Engineering & B.S Biology from MITBay Area, CA
Emilia LimBiochemistry Sophomore at the University of ChicagoSan Francisco, CA
Nico RanabhatRising sophomore in Engineering Physics at the University of Wisconsin-MadisonMadison WI
Alex KarpfMath Major StanfordUnited States
Nick VecchioniEECS and Data Science Junior at UC BerkeleyBerkeley, California
Edgar ColladoD.Sc in Unmanned Systems Engineering (in progress), Master of Engineering in Electrical Engineering, Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering, Part-Time Engineering Professor, Part-time EntrepreneurPuerto Rico
Samuel KimUniversity of California Los Angeles, B.S. Biology - in ProgressBuena Park, California
Yuanmin OuyangMasters in Structural Engineering; BS in Environmental Science at UCB; one year of tutoring experienceCalifornia
Rahil ModiPre-med freshman at UCLAMinneapolis, MN
Maya NicholsMathematics and Computer Science Junior from Scripps CollegeCalifornia
Makenzie TomihiroPremedical Biology and Biotechnology Junior from Tufts UniversityUnited States
Raleigh ClemensBiomedical Engineering Freshman at CornellChicago, IL