ACT Crash Course
4 Hour Live Instruction
1 Proctored Practice Test (choose one)
-Students who need essential strategies and tips to jumpstart their test prep program!
- Essential strategies and tips for Math, Reading, English, and Science
- 1 Proctored Practice Test with Score Report and Analysis
- Downloadable Workbook with Drills and Quizzes
- Recorded Sessions
ACT Crash Course Overview
In this ACT crash course, your instructor will drill down on only the most essential test-taking strategies, time-saving tips, and skill areas required to help you prepare for your first, or final, ACT exam.
This program is intended to kickstart your ACT preparation. While this program is not intended to replace a full test preparation course of study, you will leave with specific strategies, greater confidence, and familiarity with the exam.
In the two targeted sessions, you will learn and practice 6 key strategies that can yield significant score improvements.
- Pace: Taming the pace on the ACT
- 5 grammar rules that can earn 50 points
- Tips for ACT reading: inference, main idea, and infographics
- Math strategy: plugging in, working backward, and timesavers
- Science strategies; pace, question types, and passage type trends
- Managing test anxiety
After the class, you will complete an official ACT practice test to put your strategies into action.
- You’ll also receive a detailed score report to focus on the skills you need to improve.
- Families may also book a free consultation with our test prep experts to discuss the score report!
What’s Included in the ACT Crash Course
- 4 hours of live and interactive instruction with our experts
- Workbook: Crash Course workbook includes key lessons and drills for quick score improvements
- 1 Full-Length Proctored Test: One proctored practice test. Students receive instant scoring and analysis to key in student needs. And, all of our families may sit for our monthly practice tests throughout the entire year!
This course is focused on essentials only, so adding private tutoring sessions can help you refine your skills and performance!
Add 6 or 12 hours of steeply discounted private ACT tutoring for individualized attention.
Our ACT Tutors:
Vinita SaxenaUCLA Pre MedNorthern California
Kaitlyn AngMolecular Biology Major with Mathematics Minor - Freshman at UCLARoseville, CA
Crystal TsuiB.S Chemical Engineering & B.S Biology from MITBay Area, CA
Emilia LimBiochemistry Sophomore at the University of ChicagoSan Francisco, CA
Nico RanabhatRising sophomore in Engineering Physics at the University of Wisconsin-MadisonMadison WI
Alex KarpfMath Major StanfordUnited States
Nick VecchioniEECS and Data Science Junior at UC BerkeleyBerkeley, California
Edgar ColladoD.Sc in Unmanned Systems Engineering (in progress), Master of Engineering in Electrical Engineering, Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering, Part-Time Engineering Professor, Part-time EntrepreneurPuerto Rico
Samuel KimUniversity of California Los Angeles, B.S. Biology - in ProgressBuena Park, California
Yuanmin OuyangMasters in Structural Engineering; BS in Environmental Science at UCB; one year of tutoring experienceCalifornia
Rahil ModiPre-med freshman at UCLAMinneapolis, MN
Maya NicholsMathematics and Computer Science Junior from Scripps CollegeCalifornia