$499.00 – $1,349.00
Wondering how to prep for PSAT? Ace PSAT with this master course. Improve score or money back. Learn from the best.
Learn PSAT fundamentals and strategies with top scoring SAT tutors
Best preparation material
- Students seeking score increases in all test sections
- Students trying to get admission to selective private high schools
- Admission to programs like CTY Johns Hopkins University
Wondering how to prep for PSAT? Ace PSAT with this course. A great PSAT could help you get admission into a high school of your choice or prepare for SAT for college admissions.
This course covers specific strategies for all components of the PSAT including Reading, Writing, Math, and the optional essay. Ample practice and targeted skill building drills along with practice on official timed PSAT exams. Advice on PSAT goal setting, score reporting, and general test-taking strategy helps to reduce test anxiety. Students are assigned weekly homework and full-length practice tests to reinforce learning!
Each week students will spend time on Reading and Writing, and Mathematics topics. Students will have plenty of time to practice and apply concepts during each session!
Students are also encouraged to attend at least 2 of our proctored practice tests!
Only need to improve your Reading/English or Math/Science scores? You may elect to register for and attend the sessions you need!
- Tailor curriculum based on your strengths and weaknesses
- Tutors work on your concepts
- Test taking strategies
- Time management strategies
- Full-Length Proctored Tests: Full-length practice tests offered to fit your busy schedule. Students receive instant scoring and analysis of key areas of need
- Instructors: Multiple years of experience helping students achieve their goals. Highly effective and experienced experts will be your guides and make the test prep program surprisingly enjoyable- and effective.
- Guarantee: If your scores do not improve, you will receive 30% refund
Our PSAT Tutors:
Kaitlyn AngMolecular Biology Major with Mathematics Minor - Freshman at UCLARoseville, CA
Iris LuSophomore at UC BerkeleyBerkeley, CA
Emilia LimBiochemistry Sophomore at the University of ChicagoSan Francisco, CA
Alena YouBS Civil Engineering in UC IrvineUnited States
Jessica-Ann “Jessie” EreyiEngineering Freshman at Princeton UniversityCharlotte, North Carolina
Kylie KimBiology and Accounting Sophomore at University of California Los AngelesSan Diego, CA
Alex KarpfMath Major StanfordUnited States
Nick VecchioniEECS and Data Science Junior at UC BerkeleyBerkeley, California
Samuel KimUniversity of California Los Angeles, B.S. Biology - in ProgressBuena Park, California
Yuanmin OuyangMasters in Structural Engineering; BS in Environmental Science at UCB; one year of tutoring experienceCalifornia
Adam HerbstBiophysics Graduate from CornellSan Francisco, CA
Maya NicholsMathematics and Computer Science Junior from Scripps CollegeCalifornia
|Number of Classes|
10 Classes, 20 Classes, 30 Classes