Lecturer at University of Washington
• Faculty member in the chemical engineering department • Teach Computer Skills, Process Design I & II, Engineering Lab, Engineering Mathematics, and Image Analysis courses. • Implemented a flipped classroom for content delivery.
Mentor at Tuding
• Mentor high school students remotely on 8-week projects in engineering and data science-related topics. • Example projects include a web scraper for NIST datasets and machine learning analyses.
Graduate Research Assistant at University of Washington
• Co-taught Data Science and Software Engineering courses. • TA-ed Process Design and Control courses. • Mentored an undergraduate research team. • Developed software packages for data analyses.
PhD, Chemical Engineering:Data Science at University of Washington
GPA: 3.8 Dissertation: Trajectory features as surrogate measures of the nanoparticle-microenvironment interaction space
MS, Chemical Engineering at University of Washington
BS, Chemical Engineering at University of Utah
Magna cum Laude GPA: 4.0 Minors: Chemistry/German
· A strong career as a graduate and undergraduate lecturer in engineering dedicated to implementing active learning and establishing an inclusive classroom. An early track record of ensuring student success.
· Experience in developing course content from the ground up, as demonstrated by courses in engineering mathematics, process design and image processing.
· Actively publishing in pedagogical journals and presenting on evidence-based practices focused on the implementation of learning technologies in the classroom.
· Effective communicator with experience managing large projects and teams by reaching consensus and setting and attaining goals.